Join The Team: Admin Assistant
22nd September 2017
Would You Like To Join The Team as an Assistant Administrator?
Blue Forest has an exciting and immediate position for an Assistant Administrator. The successful candidate will need to have good secretarial skills, experience dealing with clients, a good grasp of the English language (spelling and grammar). They will be required to provide administrative support to the rest of the team.
- Answer telephone calls and transfer to appropriate staff member.
- Assist in responding to email enquiries and processing brochure requests.
- Receive and distribute hard copy post and invoices.
- Meet and greet clients and visitors.
- Create, modify and proof read documents.
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, emailing, mailing, and filing.
- Receive and send courier packages and post.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Confident and professional telephone manner with experience of dealing with a wide variety of enquiries
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- Team Oriented
Salary: From £15,000 (pro-rata if part time)
Start date: Immediate start
Type of Contract: Full Time / Part Time (Mon-Fri)
Please apply via email, including a copy of your current CV & portfolio, to firstname.lastname@example.org
UK based applicants only. Must have own transport due to rural location. Only successful applications will be acknowledged/responded to.