Join The Team: Project Manager
22nd September 2017
Would You Like To Join The Team as an Assistant Project Manager?
Blue Forest has an exciting and immediate position for an Assistant Project Manager. The Assistant Project Manager will be required to assist the team with the successful delivery of new projects, providing a supporting role to the Operations team to ensure that all projects are completed to the highest standard on time and to budget.
- Assist with the day to day delivery of projects, including procurement of materials for projects and organising timely delivery to the correct address.
- Assist with the set up and take down of project sites, ensuring site equipment such as H&S boxes and site signage is in place.
- Provide support in the preparation of project documentation such as Risk Assessments, Method Statements & O&M manuals.
- Assist in carrying out basic maintenance for clients with annual agreements.
- Work with the Operations team to ensure that projects are completed to the highest standards, both in terms of workmanship, customer service and on schedule / budget.
- On occasion, act as a representative for the company, liaising directly with the client to ensure their expectations are met.
- Support the Operations team to ensure that the construction resources are used well, obtain the necessary licenses or permits, and that all Health & Safety procedures are implemented and adhered to.
- Good organisational skills with an enthusiastic, proactive and flexible approach.
- Previous construction or carpentry experience is preferable, along with HS & E and building regulations awareness.
- Ability to work on your own initiative and to tight timescales.
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn, take instruction and develop new skills.
- Hold a full clean and valid UK driving licence.
- CSCS qualification would be an advantage.
- Proficient in using MS Office, in particular Excel.
- Positive disposition
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Team oriented
- Presentable and personable
Salary: From £18,000 p.a depending on experience
Start date: Immediate start
Type of Contract: Permanent Full Time
Please apply via email, including a copy of your current CV & portfolio, to firstname.lastname@example.org
UK based applicants only. Must have own transport due to rural location. Only successful applications will be acknowledged/responded to.