Join The Team: Treehouse Designer
11th September 2017
Would You Like To Join The Team as a Treehouse Designer?
Blue Forest has an exciting and immediate position for a tree house designer. We are a multi-award winning luxury tree house company based in East Sussex looking for a creative and talented individual to join our in-house design team. We are seeking a Part 1 or Part 11 Architectural Designer (or similarly qualified) who possesses knowledge of 2D construction detailing as well as 3D visualisation skills, ideally SketchUp and AutoCAD.
The successful applicant will assist the design team in the production of a wide range of project designs including master plans, concept designs, sales presentations along with interior design specification and procurement. You will need to be able to communicate both technical and aesthetic information to our clients, planning departments and construction teams.
- Work with a small full time team of creative designers
- Design projects using a range of design programs including the Adobe Suite, AutoCAD, SketchUp and 3D Packages such as Blender
- Work on a varied range of projects including commercial and private client schemes
- Primarily office based but willing to undertake site visits and travel across the UK and Europe where necessary
- Design or Architectural degree or equivalent experience
- Strong knowledge of construction, preferably at least 2 years’ experience
- Be creative and passionate about design
- Have good knowledge of 2D construction detailing and 3D visualisation- ideally SketchUp
- Strong hand sketching skills and artistic flare
- The ability to work on multiple projects, managing time effectively and meet deadlines
- Have a strong portfolio that demonstrates innovation and creativity
- Closing date: 6th October 2017
Salary: From £18,000 p.a depending on experience
Start date: Immediate start
Type of Contract: Permanent Full Time
Please apply via email, including a copy of your current CV & portfolio, to email@example.com
UK based applicants only. Must have own transport due to rural location. Only successful applications will be acknowledged/responded to.