Multi-award winning luxury treehouse company based in East Sussex is currently seeking an office-based administrative assistant to support our friendly and busy team. With a heritage in the design and construction of bespoke luxury treehouses and unique structures, Blue Forest is renowned for designing buildings that reflect the environment in which they are built. Our portfolio includes everything from fantasy castles to children’s dens, luxury treehouse hideaways and exclusive accommodation units to commercial projects for the hotel and education sector.
What we are looking for?
This role is a key support role within a growing business to ensure the smooth and effective running of our office function. The ideal candidate will be positive, confident and organised, with previous experience of working in a busy administrative support role and who takes pride in providing a quality service. Strong communication and interpersonal skills are key, with a can do attitude and a pleasant, welcoming manner.
• Answer all incoming telephone calls and transfer to appropriate member of the team
• Respond to email enquiries and process brochure requests
• Receive and distribute all incoming mail and deliveries
• Arrange for all outgoing post and parcels to be sent either by post or courier
• Meet and greet clients and visitors
• Create, modify and proofread documents
• Create new client files and produce basic sales letters including all relevant information
• Enter and update new client details on client management software
• Provide general administrative support to the Directors, the General Manager and the wider team
• Assist with logging basic IT problems with support company
• Responsible for vehicle administration (booking services/arranging repairs and logging information onto spreadsheet)
• Order all stationery and office supplies. Ensure office is kept tidy and manage infantry of items in lockup
• Responsible for diary management, arranging meetings and all travel arrangements for Directors and the team
• Set up and coordinate team diaries/meetings, including reconfirming surveys at least 24 hours beforehand
• Assist the Office Accountant with duties where required
• Assist Operations Director and Operations team with administrative duties as and when required.
• Confident and professional telephone manner with experience dealing with a wide variety of enquiries
• Good working knowledge of general office software/IT (Outlook, Word, Excel, Adobe Suite)
• Proactive and organised with the ability to multi-task effectively and work well under pressure
• Self-motivated with the ability to use initiative and work unsupervised
• Strong attention to detail
• Previous experience of working within a busy administrative role
• Be fluent in English and demonstrate you can legally work in the UK
Blue Forest gives you the opportunity to develop yourself within our friendly, sociable, and supportive environment. We offer a competitive salary in line with your experience, free on-site parking, 25 days holiday entitlement (pro rata if part time) plus Bank Holidays, Contributory Pension scheme.
Closing date: 26 November 2023
Start date: January 2024
Hours: Permanent full or part time (min 4 days per week, school hours considered)
Salary Range: £21,000 – £25,000 depending on experience (pro rata if part time)
Please apply via email, including a copy of your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate any notice period if applicable, and a brief description why you feel you should be a part of our team. We try to get back to all applicants, however sometimes due to the number of applications received we are only able to contact suitable candidates.
UK based applicants only. Must live locally to Tunbridge Wells and have own transport due to rural location.