The highly anticipated RHS Chelsea Flower Show is just around the corner, and this year we are delighted to be showcasing our very own fairytale creation. The Magical Hideaway, designed by Blue Forest will include a charming treehouse and hillside hollow, set within an enchanted meadow garden.
The treehouse, designed for young adventurers, features whimsical finishes and furnishings that will ignite the imagination of anyone who enters. Nestled amongst the meadow-like vegetation, is a charming hillside hollow that Bilbo Baggins would be proud of. It’s round door and gnarled wooden features open into a cosy interior filled with the unexpected! We cannot wait for you to experience our world of fairytale and wonder as you enter the Magical Hideaway on Main Avenue.
Created in collaboration with Randle Siddeley Limited, a leading landscape architecture company, the Magical Hideaway displays a sense of whimsical fun while bringing you closer to the natural world we are so passionate about.
We would also like to say a huge thank you to our sponsors this year, we couldn’t have done this without you!
- DCM Surfaces– for the play surfacing
- Deepdale Nurseries – for supplying the magnificent trees
- Havwoods – for the flooring and hillside hollow internal cladding
- John Cullen Lighting – for the outdoor lighting
- Make Limited – for the handmade Oak windows and doors of the treehouse
- Marley Limited – for the Cedar shingles used on the treehouse
We would love to see you there, so if you haven’t done so already, visit the RHS website to book your tickets for the world’s greatest flower show which is being held in the grounds of the Royal Hospital Chelsea from 23rd – 27th May 2023.